MTN Nigeria Charging System Manager Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Charging System Manager
Division: Information System
- Developing and implementing Information Systems Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes to drive efficiency gains.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Liaise with suppliers on service level agreements and all its related issues
- Contribute to the development of Systems Support Management methodology / framework to guide related activities within the IS Division, defining standards, processes, procedures, metrics and operations requirements.
- Put in place mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of VAS support system and coordinate and lead team in delivering reliable support services.
- Monitor and control all system installations and commissioning, provisioning, operation and administration.
- Develop and maintain an efficient system logs and back up procedure and analyse trends of issues and problems, as well as identify root causes for the dysfunction.
- Monitor the performance and availability of the VAS & Prepaid systems and network elements and initiate corrective actions to failures in these systems.
- Verify system problems and provide support to higher-level maintenance personnel.
- Perform on site remedial support by investigating and identifying reasons for abnormal network conditions.
- Prepare documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Core purpose of the Job
- To manage the installation, commissioning and maintenance of all value added platforms, prepaid services and Data Network
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Education and Experience
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- SUN certification is desirable
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Ericsson’s intelligent network and charging system operations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Vendor Management/managed services operations and contract management for both onshore and offshore scenarios
- Experience in Business Performance and Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online