MTN Nigeria HR Manager Business Partnering Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager, Business Partnering
Division: Human Resources
- Developing and implementing HR Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes to drive efficiency gains.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Engage Line Executives and other key stakeholders in determining business needs and proactively contribute to the development of strategic HR solutions in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence (COE).
- Provide effective business partnering services to the line, ensuring clear and efficient business processes are operated and communicated to the line, as well as ensuring periodical review of defined service level targets.
- Review employee performance issues in conjunction with line management, investigate related issues and challenges, socialize mitigating options with HR Management and offer pragmatic solution to line management.
- Provide guidance to line managers on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies are applied in managing human resources in the division and champion the implementation of new HR policies.
- Facilitate the resolution of grievance, conflict and complex relational issues within assigned Division in line with HR policies and guidelines.
- Work cross functionally with the industrial relations team to advise and support Line managers and supervisors as required on grievance and disciplinary matters within the division.
- Collaborate with the Talent Team and Business to identify, engage and retain talents within the organization and provide input into career development plans for employees.
- Manage departmental level Talent sourcing and acculturation processes in conjunction with the Attraction & Recruitment team to ensure adequate, available talent pipeline and timely resourcing.
- Manage headcount of assigned division to ensure optimal staffing and provide input on business unit restructuring.
- Facilitate senior management road shows for assigned Division to ensure proper employee engagement and work closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Review and analyse information and data with respect to human resources activities within the division and collate activity reports for submission to HR senior management.
- Liaise with Divisional Executives to analyse trends using HR metrics to develop interventions to enhance, recognise and reward employee performance.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop programs to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Manage exit process in line with HR policies, processes and procedures.
Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that HR strategy is implemented in line with regional/divisional business plans and that HR policy, procedures and processes are understood and consistently implemented.
- To provide dedicated human resources client service, advice and guidance to Line Managers and individual staff members
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- A first degree preferably in Social, Human and or Behavioural Sciences
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM is desirable
Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HR Position; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in providing HR services and HR Administration
- HR Consulting
- Employee engagement
- Experience in Business Partnering
- Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online