JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2017/18 Academic Session.
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board JAMB opened a portal last year for all candidates that participated in UTME Examination.
About Jamb Admission Status Checker
Uses Of Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
How To Check Your Admission Status Online
This portal am talking about is name (JAMB Admission Status) and is used to check whether you have been admitted into any institution in Nigeria including the University, Polytechnic, Monotechnic & College of Education or not.
Jamb Admission Status checking portal is used last year and it was fabulous and also it will be use for 2017/18 academic session which is this year.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal.
Candidate should follow the step by step procedures below:
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL.
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click On Login
- Click On “Check Admission Status”
- Select the Year (2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME)
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click On Check Admission Status.
NOTE: Jamb Admission Status Checker For 2017/18 Academic Session has not started.
This page will be updated once the portal is opened.
I try to check my admission status but there is no 2017 year there what I’m gonna do now Pls help me
The portal has not been updated,
when it will be update sir
PlS someone should tell me what to do. I got 183 in my jamb and I applied for Chemical engineering futminna and the cut off mark is 190 what should I do I need to enter school this year
You have to change your course, go and obtain the form now
morning Sir,how work may Allah keep guiding you ameen.pls sir will you let us know when the portal is been update?and I have one more question to ask sir, is post utme ABU Zaria Post utme cancel or there is? thank you for your help wish you all the best
1.Yes, this page will be update as soon as the portal is Open.
2. There is still post UTME but it taking another dimension call “Screening Exercise” which means you are not going to sit for any exam you will be screening.
Pls sir when the screening exercise will take plc and where?
1. The form will be obtain online and will be out soon.
2. The screening exercise will be done via Abu portal, you will be ask to upload your documents.
OK sir thank you alot
well done sir Pls sir let assume that I check my admission status on my jamb profile and i got admission what I am going to do next?
I scored 198 in jamb and i applied for microbiology in Uniuyo and the cut off mark is 180. Will i b given admission?
Can’t guarantee you of getting admission into university of uyo.