West African Examination Council WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out
The result has been successfully upload online and can be accessible from the WAEC official result checking website. First and foremost Candidates need to purchase the WAEC result checker [scratch card] which cost N500 (five hundred naira only) from authorized dealers or any WAEC office near to you to be able to access their results.
How To Check Waec Gce Results Online 2017 Nov/Dec.
- Visit WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results.
How To Check Waec Gce Results Via Sms For 2017.
In case you want to check the Waec Gce Result via sms,candidate can use the code format below to access the result:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*2243546809*342157860897*2016
Note:There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
NOTE: you can only use your scratch card serial number /pin 5 times.