Umiversity Of Maiduguri UNIMAID Remedial Registration Requirements 2016/17 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates that have been admitted into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Programme in the First Batch Remedial Admission List they are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
1. ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
2. Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
3. ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card
4. Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
- Receipt for purchase of admission form
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- Receipt of payment for registration fees
6. Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- Primary school certificate
- Testimonial etc
8. Photocopies of the above, arranged