Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, (MAPOLY) HND Admission Form 2017/18 Full Time & Part Time.
This is to inform the general public that wish to participate in MAPOLY HND admission 2017/2018 academic session.
The institution management is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to its Full-Time and Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Interested candidates should scroll below and read the instructions, How to apply
MAPOLY HND Full & Part-Time Avaliable Programmes.
1. School of Business & Management Studies
- Business Administration & Management
2. School of Communication & Information Technology
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Mass Communication
3. School of Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering with options in
- Electronics and Telecom
- Power and Machine
- Civil Engineering with options in:
- Computer Engineering
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
5. School of Science & Technology
- Food Technology
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Technology
MAPOLY HND Full & Part-Time & Admission Entry Requirements.
1. Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
2. Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work
experience is required).
3. Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
4. Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
5. Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
6. Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
7. Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
8. Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAPOLY HND ADMISSION.
Applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only, then proceed to http://mapolyng.com to complete application forms online.
Application closes on Friday, 30thJune, 2017.