MTN Nigeria Customer Relationship Officer (TQM) Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
Division: Customer Relations
- Facilitate the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams.
- Participate actively in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to quality management metrics.
- Conduct Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Identify and communicate audit gaps to all stakeholders, follow-up to ensure audit recommendations are implemented.
- Analyse customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture.
- Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution
Core Purpose of the Job
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Education and Experience
- First degree (BSc or HND) in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ post degree experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in the Telecoms/Service industry
- Microsoft Office suite
- Research/Insights skill
- Experience in a call center environment
- Forensic Auditing skills
- Effective communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online