WAEC 2017 Registration For Private Candidates Is Out | See Step By Step Instructions To Follow.
This is to inform the general public and intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) Private Candidates, 2017.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Interested Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
List Of Banks For Payment Below:
- Access Bank P.lc
- Diamond Bank P.l.c
- Eco Bank Ltd
- Wema Bank P.l.c
- First Bank Of Nig.
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Standard Chattered Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
In addition candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents
How To Register For WAEC Private School Exam
After obtaining the registration pin from bank candidates should follow this procedure:
- Login to www.waeconline.org.ng
- Click on “WASSCE (For Private Candidates)”
- Enter your pin and click on Sign Up
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their:
- Passport photographs
- Date of Birth
Are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photocard as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their Photo-Card during the examination.
The result checker pin will also be on the top of the photo-card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for finger print registration.
1. Candidates who wish to register for the exam after the registration closing date
Provided they register 24hours to the start of the paper(s) they intend to write. The “walk-in-candidates” fee is twenty five thousand naira, N25,000.
2. Candidates with disabilities / impairments will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastics, speech, e.t.c
- Candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs the background must not be blue or red and the size should be 275 by 314 pixel.
- Candidates should study the regulations, syllabus and timetable for the exam which can be download from www.waeconline.org.ng using the registration pin
Registration Date And Deadline
Waec 2017 Private school registration will commence on Friday, April 28, 2017 and End June 28 2017.