MTN Nigerian Integration Support Manager Recruitment June 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Support Manager
Division: Information System
Core Purpose of the Job
- End to end impact analysis of new solutions accessing the impact to multiple systems, infrastructure and business processes.
- Support the delivery of new solutions through reviews, analysis, integration recommendations, technology advances and software evaluation.
- Define and implement of process enhancements across IS applications and impacted business units.
- Analysis, design, development, maintenance, and modification of existing/new solutions
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Information Systems Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Provide technical support and assistance to multiple Application teams, troubleshooting, analyzing causes, tuning performance and conducting user acceptance tests.
- Interface between IS Infrastructure Team and IS Applications Support Teams to ensure optimal capacity planning. Prepare documentation to support new or enhanced functionalities to IS Applications.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Provide quality support in the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and modification of existing/new solutions.
- Assist in developing application and management frameworks, processes and procedures in line with the MTN standards and in alignment with MTNN’s corporate goals and objectives for ICT.
- Analyse and design applications based on business, technical and system requirements and oversee the implementation of the solutions, ensuring the minimization of manual touch points in the application.
- Develop the project scope, problem statement and goal statement, assist with project-planning and co-ordinate input and maintain plans throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of applications within the business, ensuring constraints and new requirements are documented and updates are created accordingly.
- Participate in the selection of suitable technologies and determine appropriate technologies that are effective and efficient and in line with approved rules and procedures.
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations and ensure that operational delivery of system outputs are met in line with OLAs and SLAs.
- Review applications and ensure availability of operational recovery strategies and mechanism.
- Support the delivery of new solutions through reviews, analysis, integration recommendations, and technology advice and software evaluation.
- Understand the architecture of existing Business Support Applications across IS, including interfaces among the applications.
- First Degree Computer Science or related field
- RDBMS Certification such as Oracle Certified Professional.
- Unix/Windows training/certification.
- Project Management training/certification
- Javal/Perl Scripting Training/Certification
- ITIL Foundation certification – desired
Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years system integration experience.
- Business Process Improvement & Planning, organizing & Business Performance measurement
- Experience in Analytics and Application development
- Vendor Management(Contract, SLA management and governance)
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online