MTN Nigeria Officer Customer Support Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Customer Support
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
Core purpose of the Job
Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management.
- Ensure minimal customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Ensure maximum collection of ALL invoices as at when due
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Ensure Quality Assurance and prompt invoice delivery
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside the unit) in order to resolve any customer identified issue
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Science Course
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Account Management
- Customer Service/Relationship
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Reporting and advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Debt Management and Revenue Collection experience
- Fault resolution and issue escalation
- Normal MTNN office environment.
- Occasional travel required
- Extended work hours which may include weekends
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online