MTN Nigeria Master Brand Manager (VAS/MFS/Promotions) Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Brand Manager (VAS/MFS/Promotions)
Division: Marketing & Strategy
- Developing and implementing Marketing Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Contribute to the understanding of the financial strength of key projects involving changes in subscriber numbers, cost of product/service delivery, Marketing spend, average revenue per user (ARPU), return on investment etc and proposing next steps
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Work with relevant units to develop products/services based on strong profiling of particular groups of customers. Develop initiatives to increase customers’ satisfaction via the customer management process.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Liaise with various stakeholders (departments, agencies/suppliers) to ensure smooth implementation of planned retention initiatives and ensure that such initiatives are implemented within budget.
- Provide Brand support to other functions like HR/Network group/IS and CR.
- Manage the strategic frame work for the development of Brand theme communication plans and campaign and monitor associated budget, ensuring compliance with expenditure plan.
- Develop and execute brand equity building strategies for Master Brand.
- Develop rollout plans and route to market strategy for all Master brand initiatives.
- Develop, execute and manage brand equity and affinity growing projects
- Develop and monitor key market indices as they affect brand preference, equity and market share.
- Conceptualize consumer acquisition and usage increment promotions in conjunction with segment managers to leverage brand properties.
- Manage the production of advertising creative materials e.g. outdoor, TV and Radio and supervise and manage all relevant advertising agencies.
- Leverage MTNF initiatives to enhance brand equity (Develop cause marketing advertising campaign with corporate services).
- Monitor competitor activities – (Other Telecoms Providers).
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
Core Purpose of the Job
- To develop VAS, Mobile Financial services and Enterprise solutions campaigns that build strong brand equity as well as guide customers into the immersion of a bold new digital world so they can make progress in life.
- To develop a communication message that will position MTN as network of choice in the minds of individual customers and business entities thereby achieving mental leadership in the adoption of products, services and solutions.
- Leverage brand assets to drive customers’ acquisition, retention and incremental usage across all customers and Business segments.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office
- First degree in any related discipline
Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- 5 years’ experience in brand management or Communication in a marketing department/advertising agency in supervisory role
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in brand strategy, positioning, Communication strategy/ messaging with broad knowledge of Advertising & Media.
- Experience of developing marketing plans, advertising materials and product life cycle monitoring
- Experience in stakeholder management/ engagement.
- Project/ Budgeting Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online