MTN Nigeria Manager Internal Audit Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Internal Audit
Division: Business Risk Management
Core Purpose of the Job
- Manage review of assigned processes (e.g. fixed assets), ensure proper identification of risk areas/control gaps and proffer solutions to mitigate the risks.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Business Risk Management Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Review strategic initiatives of MTNN and identify Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and cause and effect linkages among strategic objectives and related metrics.
- Plan audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; prepare audit scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage work programs for audit projects /assignments (i.e. define timelines and monitor adherence) as well as perform quality control and assurance.
- Perform an assessment of risks and internal controls and identifying areas of non – compliance as well as identifying weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Track and monitor key business processes, identifying servicing/operational constraints and gaps, analyzing and providing feedback/recommendation to attaining service excellence and cost effectiveness.
- Perform financial, operational, system and process audits of the MTNN’s business units and operations and identify process dysfunction, causes and possible solutions, as well as establish the approach to delivering related improvement initiative.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related discipline
- Professional Certification – ACA or ACCA or CIA is required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Risk Management in a Telco or an audit firm
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Strong Data Analytics skill with SQL, ACL, BIB, SAS etc.
- Process documentation and review
- Business risk management
- General management
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Extended work hours
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online