MTN Nigeria Manager Customer Support Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager Customer Support (Strategic & Global Accounts)
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
Core Purpose of the Job
- Implement strategies for the support and management of MTN Business strategic customers through effective and efficient customer engagement and enhanced key account management strategies (prompt fault management & feedback, churn management, continuous service reviews, SLAs adherence, account receivables and generally provide best in class customer experience)
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains year-on-year.
- Support the SM, EBU Customer Support ( Relationship Management) in ensuring at least 90% collections on monthly, quarterly and yearly invoices due for payment
- Maintain 5% debt to revenue ratio for all customers within assigned segment.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Drive customer trust via customer connect ( weekly on-site visitation)
- Periodic review of customer service plans to track and manage EBU Run rates
- Manage performance, engagement and motivation of ALL customer support staff in assigned enterprise customer segment
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Provide leadership, guidance, support and direction for Customer Support Partners
- Engage major stakeholders in various units/divisions to ensure resolution of ALL customer support related issues
- Implement ALL customer support SLAs, service plans and PPPs for strategic customer segment
- Take overall responsibility for account receivables from customers in segment
- Achieve a minimum of 80% scores in annual Customer Satisfaction Index survey for enterprise customers
- Implement the Strategic Enterprise Customer Support framework while measuring and monitoring overall team performance with regards to customer satisfaction on all customer touch-points
- Manage/implement churn and retention strategies by proactively managing all churn indicators, identifying and mitigating against such.
- Drive 90% field presence via setting and tracking daily/weekly calls
- Facilitate the provision, execution and management of customer support OPEX and other budgetary provisions
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Sciences, Humanities etc
- Professional Certifications and/or MBA will serve as added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in managing multinational accounts
- Customer Relationship Management
- C-level engagement experience
- People/Stakeholder management
- Data Interpretation and Reporting
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Extended work hours which may include weekends.
- Open plan office.
- Occasional travel required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online