MTN Nigeria Employee Services Supervisor Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Services Supervisor
Division: Human Resources
Core Purpose of the Job
- Ensure efficient and effective HR service in order to achieve optimum level of employee satisfaction, support the coordination of employee assistance and employee suggestion/feedback programs.
- Coordinate allocation and distribution of end of year benefits.
- Equip HR Service Desk Administrators with knowledge of HR policies, statutory provisions and federal regulations in relation to employment and labour laws.
- Monitor operations of HR Service Desks and ensure compliance with all service level agreements and targets set.
- Review and assign queries requiring escalation, monitor and ensure adequate closure of cases.
- Track and monitor the HR Service Centre services provided to managers, regularly reviewing the quality of services, identifying areas of improvement and recommend ways of improving the services.
- Determine focus areas in service delivery, analysing areas requiring regular clarification/advice and develop proactive approaches to managing related queries.
- Generate data and reports on service level delivery, ensuring accuracy and reliability of data provided.
- Implement and coordinate changes/improvement to HR service delivery and carry out ad hoc projects as recommended by the Employee Services Manager.
- Coordinate leave administration and employee overtime benefit administration and ensure proper documentation of related information.
- Analyse personnel policies, procedures and programs, assess their impact on staff and make recommendations seeking to provide positive impact on staff and management.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization with experience with supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Expatriate Management and Staff Welfare
- Knowledge in the generation of data and reports on service level delivery with accuracy and reliability of data and ability to track and monitor HR Service Centre services provided
- Knowledge in Policy drafting, implementation and interpretation
- Experience in a multinational organization is an added advantage
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online