MTN Nigeria Auditor IT Audit Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor – IT Audit
Division: Business Risk Management
Core Purpose of the Job
- To perform IT audits of Information and Technology assets, infrastructure and processes within MTNN operating environment.
- Propose ideas/recommendations to SAM on compliance improvement and quality standards as well as organizational adoption of risk and control self-assessment at operational level
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various database, spreadsheet and software tools (CAATs).
- Evaluate data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of information technology in operation.
- Prepare work papers for assigned tasks/audit procedures in accordance with the internal audit manual.
- Document relevant facts and information to support testing and conclusions so other reviewers can follow the logic and methodology.
- Perform technical routine and special information technology audits with basic understanding of information technology internal control concepts, in accordance with professional standards and ensure all transaction/administrative documentation is recorded and available for IT Audit Unit or Business use.
- Conduct review of PPP for coverage, completeness, compliance, and adequacy.
- Coordinate business unit participation in risk assessment of audit area or project.
- Maintain all audit administration documentation and information as required on routine and special information technology audits.
- Suggest or recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures.
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed by Manager IT Audit.
- Value created when engaging with employees.
- Level of cooperation from external departments.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Computer Science or Engineering or any similar qualification
- Professional Certification – CISA is required.
- Possession of CISM, CISSP or CIA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Risk Management in a Telco or audit firm.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Strong Data Analytics skill with SQL, ACL, BIB, SAS etc.
- Internal Audit
- Business Risk Management
- IT Audit
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online