2017 Mathematics & Science Education PhD Scholarships At University Of Rwanda.
The African Center of Excellence for Innovative Teaching and Learning Mathematics and Science (ACE ITLM S) is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who wants to obtain a PhD degree from the University of Rwanda.
This scholarship program will cover the followings:
- Tuition fee up to $1 900 per student per year for three years (maximum four years).
- Accommodation, living and local transport allowances up to $3000 per student per
- A round trip air ticket for some selected candidates from other African countries.
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
The following are required during application:
- A detailed curriculum vitae of the applicant
- A recent passport sized photograph and a copy of ID (or Passport).
- Notified copies of previous degrees/certificates and transcripts
- A personal statement/motivation letter describing the candidate’s motivation to join the programs.
- Two letters of recommendations from Lecturers/supervisors from previous educational institutions.
- An abstract of Masters program dissertation
- A concept note stating the research problem, the purpose and objectives of the research, the methodology, the expected outcome and its expected impact in the area of study
Applicants must submit the soft copies of all documents (as specified in point 3 above) through the following email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 10th July 2017.